Glazed Coriander Carrots
These easy glazed carrots add warming coriander for a simple weeknight side dish that's healthy, kid-friendly, and delicious.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 bunches carrots, tops removed (about 700g / 25oz)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey or brown sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider or rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus more for garnish
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- small handful fresh coriander (cilantro), for garnish, finely chopped (optional, can also use parsley)
Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C), prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment or tin foil. Peel your carrots and cut the tops off, and set aside.
In a small bowl combine oil, honey or brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, ground coriander, salt, and pepper. Place the carrots on the baking sheet and pour the mixture over the carrots, tossing to combine.
Roast in the oven until easily pierced with a fork, around 25 minutes. Larger or thicker carrots may need an additional 10-15 minutes cooking time.